Good News London
GOOD NEWS is a British contemporary footwear brand founded in 2016 in London, England. The future is positive, the future is GOOD NEWS
We are always striving to improve the environmental and social sustainability of our products by decreasing our carbon, chemical and water footprint, whilst caring for the people who make our shoes.
Our sneakers feature:
- Recycled rubber soles.
- Organic cotton and weave uppers.
- Recycled eco-lite footbed.
We will continue to ensure:
- Our materials are environmentally and socially progressive.
- We use fewer processes to make our products
- We monitor our supply chain to promote a fair trade.
- We donate deadstock and faulty shoes to the homeless and refugees in need.
- We improve the lives of people and the health of the planet.